Savings on healthy-living products and services
Our discount programs offer members discounts on a wide variety of products and services for your health, wellness and life.
Save on gym memberships, weight-loss programs, vision services, hearing aids and more — just for being an Aetna member. These built-in discounts aren't insurance. And there are no claims, referrals or limits on use.Learn more about our discount programs (PDF)
Healthy is happyReady to do something good for yourself?
It’s easier than ever with Aetna Lifestyle Coaching. This personalized coaching program can help you eat better, get more active and take charge of your health. We’ll help you start reaching your health goals.
Healthy Lifestyle Coaching offers tips and advice on many topics including:
- Stress management
- Exercise and activity
- Work-life balance
- Tobacco cessation
- Weight management
We’ll help you start reaching your health goals, one step at a time.Learn more about our lifestyle coaching (PDF)
Get the information and special support you need
You can get the support you need, whether you’re thinking about starting a family, facing infertility or already pregnant.The Aetna Enhanced Maternity Program supports all members regardless of risk level throughout their entire maternity journey. It offers:
- Guided genetic counseling and screening
- A fertility advocate nurse to support members struggling with infertility
- Earlier and more comprehensive identification of pregnancies
- Timely and responsive outreach throughout the maternity journey
- Educational resources
Enroll on your Aetna member websiteLearn more about the Enhanced Maternity Program (PDF)
As an Aetna member, you'll have access to our 24-Hour Nurse Line, toll-free, day or night.
You can speak to a registered nurse about a variety of health issues.While the nurses aren't authorized to diagnose illnesses or prescribe drugs, they can:
To reach them just call 1-800-556-1555.
- Answer health-related questions
- Help you decide whether or not to go to the emergency room
- Tell you simple steps you can take to address a health issue until you can get to a doctor
Teladoc is a comprehensive virtual care option available to you.
Teladoc is a convenient and affordable option. It allows you to talk to a doctor who can diagnose, recommend treatment and prescribe medication, when appropriate, for many of your medical issues. As an Aetna member, you have access to general medical services for everyday care, mental health care and dermatology.Learn more about Teladoc (PDF)
Take control of mental health on your terms
Sometimes life can be overwhelming. And it can lead to worry, stress and sadness. These are common feelings that come with major life changes or chronic pain. But help is now just a phone call away.
AbleTo makes it easier for members to get help. They use proactive approach to emotional support that works. The structured eight-week treatment program is personalized and tailored to each person’s individual eeds. And it achieves results by engaging members in two meetings per week.Consider AbleTo support if you’ve had one of these health conditions or life changes:
- Depression, anxiety or panic attacks
- Chronic pain/pain management
- Grief and loss
- Diabetes/weight loss
- Cardiovascular disease
- Caregiver stress (child, elder or person with autism)
- Cancer diagnosis and recovery
- Infertility or postpartum depression
Or call 1-844-330-3648, Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 8 PM ET
Learn more about AbleTo (PDF)
Many people live with a behavioral health conditionPeople of any age, gender, income, race or religion can be affected by:
- Eating disorders
- Substance use disorders
If you’re coping with a behavioral health condition, there’s good news. Your medical plan includes behavioral health benefits. That means we’re here with the help and resources you need to work toward feeling your best.We can:
- Encourage you to talk with your doctor about how you feel
- Encourage you to ask questions about your medications and other possible treatments
- Help you learn more about your medications, how they work and why they’re important
- Check your emotional well-being and improve your mood with self-check tools
- Find helpful healthy-living tips
- Find caregiver support and resources
- Watch inspirational videos
- Read empowering stories
Virtual addiction support
Workit Health offers a solution for Aetna members looking to change their relationship with substances or seeking help for addictions including, opioids, alcohol and other drugs. The program offers different levels of support to match the spectrum of substance use disorder.
Members get personalized convenient therapy, coaching, medication, digital learning and peer support from the privacy of their home via a smartphone or computer. Just like a traditional program, members can talk with their care team, join online recovery groups and see a clinician via video chat to prescribe medication when needed.
- No judgement, no waitlists
- Precision care without barriers
- Life rehab in your pocket
Learn more about Workit Health PDF)
The Aetna back and joint care program includes Hinge Health’s digital musculoskeletal (MSK) therapy program to provide support for chronic back, knee, hip, neck and shoulder pain.This program can help you:
- Reduce unnecessary surgery
- Effectively manage chronic pain
- Avoid common MSK injuries
Hinge Health provides all the tools you need to get moving again from the comfort of your home. You’ll get exercise therapy tailored to your condition and a personal care team of experts.
You'll be able to participate in a 12-week, coach-led program delivered via tablet and sensors. The program consists of three core pillars: exercise therapy, motivational coaching and education.
This program is available to SEHBP and SHBP members age 18 and over.For more information, contact Aetna Concierge at 1-877-782-8365 (TTY:711).
Compassion, caring, support
The Aetna Compassionate Care program is here to help you and your family through trying times.
Are you or a family member facing the advanced stages of an illness? It’s comforting to know you can turn to people who care. Along with loving support from family and friends, you can also rely on us. We can provide thoughtful guidance and easy access to helpful services. Our resources can help you make choices that are best for you and your family. This way, you’ll be better prepared for the physical and emotional challenges ahead. As an Aetna member, you have free access to these services and resources.
To find out more information about the program, visit Aetna.comOr call our Aetna Concierge at 1-877-782-8365 (TTY:711).
We've got your backHealth care is personal and full of tough questions
- Understand your plan benefits
- Select a provider
- Learn more about the program specifics
- Navigate the health care experience
- Look up claims and answer questions
- Find the right resources
At Aetna, we’re with you wherever you are on your health care journey.Learn more about Aetna Concierge (PDF)
CVS HealthHUB is a neighborhood wellness destination that offers:
- Professional care teams to help treat a sudden illness or help manage a chronic condition like diabetes
- Care concierges to help guide you every step of the way
- Expanded health and wellness products